Chipper Snacks: Revolutionary Stawberries for Independence Day
Make your Fourth of July celebrations berry nice with these easy treats! Strawberries are in season and are a healthy snack to go with a touch of sweet white chocolate. Not only are they delicious, these bite sized snacks are lot of fun to make. Rally the kiddie corps to help with this Revolutionary red, white, and blue snack!
- 12 ounces white chocolate chips
- Around 30-40 Organic Strawberries
- Blue sugar or sprinkles
- Melt 12 ounces of white chocolate chips in a microwave according to the package directions (make sure the container and the berries are dry; even a little moisture will alter the texture of the candy).
- One at a time, dip strawberries into the chocolate and then into blue sugar or edible glitter.
- Set them to harden on waxed paper or cookie sheet.
- Enjoy and Happy 4th of July from Chipper!
Entry filed under: Chipper Snacks, Safe food. Tags: 4th of July snack, activities with kids, children and healthy eating habits, Chipper Snacks, healthy snacks for kids, holiday treats, Independence day recipe, kids snacks.